Tri-City Regional’s Lab is Fully Accredited by The Joint Commission.
Our laboratory operates twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Laboratory personnel work together with the physicians and emergency staff to provide a wide array of tests used in diagnosis. Testing can be performed on an inpatient and outpatient basis. Special laboratory tests include:
- Blood Chemistry Panels – to screen for disorders with metabolism or electrolytes
- Cardiac Panels – to ascertain possible heart attacks
- Coagulation Studies - to check for abnormalities with bleeding
- Drug Screening – to determine the presence or absence of drug levels
- Microbiology – to look for infections, micro-organisms or bacteria
At Gardens Regional Hospital and Medical Center formerly doing business as Tri-City Regional Medical Center, you can be confident that your tests will be handled with care. Because our facility is on site, your doctor will receive the results of your test fast, which means that your diagnosis and treatment can begin sooner.
For an appointment or to learn more about Laboratory Services atGardens Regional Hospital and Medical Center formerly doing business as Tri-City Regional Medical Center, please contact us at