Radiology includes the use of variety of methods to look further inside the patient and determine the presence of serious medical or surgical conditions. We have assembled the most qualified technicians and staff members who are trained to assist your doctor in the diagnosis of your situation using state-of-the-art equipment and the latest techniques. All our members are certified and licensed by the State of California. Our services which are provided on an inpatient or outpatient basis are:
- Computerized Tomography – CT scanning provides information on organ structure. Click Here for More Information about Computerized Tomography.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging – MRI uses a magnet and computer to view a specific area of the body. It is used to detect tumors, infections and other abnormalities. Click Here for More Information about Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
- Fluoroscopy – uses a viewing screen in combination with other radiological procedures to detect movement of internal organs. Fluoroscopy is also used to aid in tissue sample collection.
- Mammography – The latest in digital mammography technology is now available at our hospital. With the installation of Fuji’s Computed Radiography for Mammography (FCRm) system, Gardens Regional Hospital and Medical Center formerly doing business as Tri-City Regional Medical Center is one of the first breast imaging facilities in the area to offer this digital mammography capability. Your Mammogram will be performed by a highly qualified female technologist. When completed, your mammogram will be interpreted by a Board Certified Radiologist with multiple years of experience in mammography. Click Here for More Information about Mammography.
- Ultrasound – utilizing sound waves to view internal organs
- Doppler – uses sound waves to evaluate blood vessels and heart conditions
- X-ray and General Radiology
- Nuclear Medicine Scanning – liver/spleen, bone, gallbladder, and cardiac scan
Routine procedures are scheduled Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 6:00pm. Our services are available 24-hours a day, seven days of a week for patients needing urgent or emergency care. Our Radiology Department is designed with the patient in mind. At Gardens Regional Hospital and Medical Center formerly doing business as Tri-City Regional Medical Center we’re proud of our ability to provide our patients with the best quality care resulting from quick and accurate on-site Diagnostic services.
For an appointment or to learn more about Imaging Services at Gardens Regional Hospital and Medical Center formerly doing business as Tri-City Regional Medical Center, please call:
To save time at your first appointment, please print the forms below, fill them in and bring them with you to your appointment.Mammography Questionnaire MRI Questionnaire Patient Screening History Form